Wednesday, July 29, 2009

JoAnn August Scrapbook Social Project

Here is the awesome project we're making in the August Scrapbook Social class at the Riverview JoAnn. The class is only $10.00 and will be on Friday, August 14, 2009 from 6:30-8:30.


Basically, this project is a cardstock folder which is very easy to make from a single sheet of 8.5x11" cardstock. It will hold standard A2 cards (4.25x5.5") and envelopes. Add a ribbon for a perfect way to present a set of handmade cards to a friend! Also, you can see that I've started to use these folders to store pre-cut pieces of paper for my own cardmaking. They look so pretty all lined up in a row. AND I'm going to start using these to store my ever increasing stash of premade cards for various occasions: birthdays, sympathy, etc.

I'll be covering how to change the sizes of the folders, too, in order to create folders that will fit other sizes of projects, too!

I hope, if you're located close to me, that you'll consider signing up for the class! It will be a lot of fun!

1 comment:

  1. I hope you'll give instructions here, too, Kathy (after your class, of course), for those of us who live too far away to sign up!

    ReplyDelete