Friday, July 31, 2009

Button Embossing Video!!!!!

WHOA. I have just discovered my newest awesome thing.... EMBOSSING BUTTONS!

Here's a little video (poor quality, I know, but hopefully full of enough information to make uploading the darn thing to my blog worth it) showing my process and the very first time I ever tried to do it (which was about 20 minutes ago... so I'm uploading it NOW so that I can go and play more while I'm waiting for the computer and blogger.com to get together and put the thing on my blog).



I would REALLY love to hear from anyone who benefited from this. There's something in me (probably the teacher in me) that just really loves to do little videos. If it's helpful at all, I'll keep posting more.

I'm also going to post some more pics pretty soon of other buttons I've embossed. I'm thinking of embossing some teal-ish/green buttons with copper to see if the green poking through will make it look antique-y. Anyway, anyway... I'm off to play some more.

1 comment:

  1. Hi, Kathy! What a fun video! I love the buttons. I am miles from a craft table just now, but promise to give this a try! Thanks for sharing. Kay

    ReplyDelete