Thursday, September 3, 2009

Good find for digiscrappers... or not??? Also... newest digiscrapping site discovery!

I just got back from one of the most torturous shopping expeditions of my life. Excuse my vent there. 3 stores with a 3 year old doesn't seem to be a very good idea AND I didn't get one of the main things I went out for because they didn't have it! Urgh!

Again, again, pardon the vent...

Anyway, I found some Dover electronic clip art books at Barnes and Noble. Apparently you just put this CD-ROM in your drive and you can use the images from there in your favorite software program. I'm going to try and use some of these images to create a nice paper for digital scrapping.

I got the "Authentic Art Nouveau Designs" CD-ROM and book. It was $16.95, but with my member discount and the recent 15% off coupon Barnes and Noble just sent to their subscribers, it was cheaper. Barnes and Noble is one of those ones you can subscribe to and it will actually do you some good sometimes. ^_^

My new site for digiscrapping elements that I LOVE is www.peppermintcreative.com. I thought I'd never find one I love as much as www.shabbyprincess.com, but I think they're about equal in my esteem now. They have me so desiring to get my Bamboo tablet and create my own designs!

No comments:

Post a Comment